CBL Day Summary – March 23, 2018
1. Health and Fitness – concluded follow up report and submitted their report on March 30. The group contacted Michelle Austin – City of Clarksville Parks and Recreation, regarding new costs for exercise equipment.
2. Mentoring – continued work on CA Ambassador Program, continued progress on Solution Video.
3. Literacy – visited Red Barn Daycare as potential site for 2nd Free Little Library, meeting with representative – showed Keynote Presentation, toured site for potential location of second free little library.
4. CCH – continued progress on Montgomery County Chronicles: Students rehearsing roles, Complete Poster design, complete Press Release Draft , select photos for press release.
5. Food Production – served as our Focus Group at Assembly, and distributed their DYI garden kits.
6. Food Security – concluded all investigation work, volunteer work, and donations, completed Solution Videos.
7. Beautification – Complete Recycle Bin Mural applying stencil paints, and labels for bin.
8. Recreation – visit completed 18 hole Disc Golf Course.
9. Construction 101 – complete 1st Free Little Library – adding shingles, and painting final coat. Began preparing supplies for the construction of 2nd Free Little Library.
10. Performing Arts – collaborated with CCH – Performers continued memorizing parts and practicing, some students are integrating additional research on their roles to add elements for role portrayal.