Clarksville Academy Parent Association (CAPA) is the parent volunteer association of Clarksville Academy. CAPA offers various opportunities throughout the school year for parents, guardians, and grandparents to become involved in the life of our school CAPA’s mission is to provide an avenue for parental participation in the life of the school and to provide communication and support to the school through volunteer and fundraising efforts.
CAPA Executive Board:
- Carin Hass– President
- Gina Suiter–President-Elect
- Georgeanna Dozier–Secretary/Treasurer
- Tee Fountain–VP of Lower School
- Jyni Holland–VP of Middle School
- Krissy Latefi–VP of Upper School
- Sally Allen–School Liaison
It’s easy to give back to CA!
- Register your Kroger Plus Card with Clarksville Academy by visiting your local Kroger store.
- Get a Publix customer rewards card from Mrs. Sally Allen, scan it every time you shop and CA receives a portion of your bill.
- Collect Box Tops and return to CA in an envelope or baggie labeled with your student’s name, grade and teacher (if applicable).
- Download the Box Tops app to earn even more money for your school.
- Register at smile.amazon.com for CA to receive a portion of every Amazon purchase you make!
All of these are quick easy ways to give back to CA.
Give to CA through Giving Assistant today!
into a meaningful donation to Clarksville Academy.
Giving Assistant shoppers earn an average of $700 cash back on their purchases every year. Then, they donate a portion of their earnings to organizations they value. Sign up today to unlock great deals like Kohl’s Coupons, as well as free donation opportunities at retailers like JC Penney, Best Buy, and Target!
Use Giving Assistant to save you money and support Clarksville Academy!