The robotics club had our first meeting and it was a great one! We are so excited to finally receive the Lego pieces. This week we are starting to build our robots and mission stations. A big thanks to Mrs. Catellier for her time and expertise.
Homecoming Week begins Monday, September 11. We have a full week of activities planned including dress up days for all ages, class competitions (6-12th), pep rally, football game, and dances (6th-12th). Below you will find a complete list of dress up days and activities.
Monday, September 11: Red, White, & Blue Day
Tuesday, September 12: Tacky Tourist Day
Wednesday, September 13: Disney Day
Thursday, September 14: Color Wars Day
Friday, September 15: Blue & Gold Day
- Bonfire Times – This will take place at the Cougar Sports Complex on Thursday, Sept. 14 beginning at 6. The fire will be lit at dark and the event will end by 8PM.
- Pep Rally – will be held on Friday, September 15 at 2 in the Main gym. All grades are invited.
- The Football game – will begin with tailgating at 5:30, the Cougar Walk at 6:50, the kick off at 7PM, and the coronation of Homecoming Queen at halftime.
- Intermediate School Dance – will be on Saturday, Sept 16 from 7:00-10:00 PM in the Auxiliary Gym.
- Upper School Dance – will be on Saturday, Sept 16 from 8:00-11:00 PM at the Waterstreet Event Center located on Riverside Dr.
See your email for full details on this fun activity this week!
Box Top Contest
The CAA invites everyone to participate in our Box Tops Contest this year! When you turn in your Box Tops please label the baggie with your student’s name, grade and teacher (Lower School). A tally will be kept of all box top returns and a Pizza party will be awarded to the class with the most labels returned!
Golly Gs is offering a 10% discount to students who come after Friday night football games. If you tell them “Go Cougars!,” you will get 10% off. After each Friday night, the school with the most tallies will receive 10% off the next Tuesday. At the end of the season, the school with the most participation will have a limited edition ice cream named after their mascot.
The Fellowship of Christian Athletes would like to invite everyone to be a part of FCA this year! High School will meet in room #118 Coach Trent’s Room, Intermediate School will meet in Mrs. Drake’s room. Please make plans to attend Wednesdays at 7:15am, everyone is welcome!