Homecoming Week begins Monday, September 11. We have a full week of activities planned including dress up days for all ages, class competitions (6-12th), pep rally, football game, and dances (6th-12th). Below you will find a complete list of dress up days and activities.
- Monday, September 11: Red, White, & Blue Day
The Student Council could think of no better way to take great pride in our country as we remember those lost on September 11. Dress in your best American pride gear. Most importantly, keep our flag sacred: no misuse of the flag—such as wearing it as a cape, wrapping up in it, or allowing it to drag the ground—will be permitted. Your flag shirts, hats, etc. are fair game.
- Tuesday, September 12: Tacky Tourist Day
If you’ve anxiously awaited your chance to bust out those Mickey Mouse ears, your polaroid camera, your fanny packs, and your aloha shirts, your time has come. We look forward to seeing a gym full of walking tourists!
- Wednesday, September 13: Disney Day
Whether it’s from an animated classic or a Disney Channel live action movie, your favorite Disney characters are fair game on this day. We will be pairing this dress up day with our lip sync competition in which some timeless Disney songs will be featured in our yearly song and dance.
- Thursday, September 14: Color Wars Day
Cover yourself in your class color! Your student council representatives have selected the colors for your grade and have designed the color wars t-shirt for your grade. We’ve ordered one for every student, and we hope you’ll all sport it on this day. The colors are as follows: 12th, Black; 11th, Blue; 10th, White; 9th, Pink; 8th, Green; 7th, Red; 6th, Yellow Gold.
- Friday, September 15: Blue & Gold Day
Show your Cougar spirit and rep our school colors as we gear up for the big game!
– – –
- Bonfire Times – This will take place at the Cougar Sports Complex on Thursday, Sept. 14 beginning at 6. The fire will be lit at dark and the event will end by 8PM.
- Pep Rally – will be held on Friday, September 15 at 2 in the Main gym. All grades are invited.
- The Football game – will begin with tailgating at 5:30, the Cougar Walk at 6:50, the kick off at 7PM, and the coronation of Homecoming Queen at halftime.
- Intermediate School Dance – will be on Saturday, Sept 16 from 7:00-10:00 PM in the Auxiliary Gym.
- Upper School Dance – will be on Saturday, Sept 16 from 8:00-11:00 PM at the Waterstreet Event Center located on Riverside Dr.