Clarksville Academy’s Annual Buddy Run will take place at the Queen City Road Race on Saturday, May 2. We invite everyone to participate! Students in lower school will be paired with an intermediate/upper school student for the run. Registration is $5 for the 1 mile Fun Run and $10 for the Buddy Run run t-shirt. Participants should fill out the Queen City Road Race entry form and the CA Buddy Run Form and return those to school no later than April 1. Forms will go home with Lower School students today. Questions about the Buddy Run should be sent to Christie Burger, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make note that CA’s Annual An Evening with Friends Steak Dinner will now be on Saturday, April 18, 2015, at 6:00 P.M. Tickets may be purchased through Mrs. Kari Turner in the front office through this Thursday, April 2, 2015.
Clarskville Academy will be on Spring Break from April 3 thorugh April 12. Students will return to class on Monday, April 13. Enjoy your time off!
Join us Thursday, April 2 as we support 3rd grade stduent from Woodlawn Elementary, Jenna King. Jenna is currently undergoing cancer treatment. She will throw the first pitch of our varsity game on April 2 at 4:45.
MTSEF 2015 Awards
Congratulations to our Juniors for doing so well in the APSU science fair.
- Kaitlyn Minton: Air Force Award for Medicine and Health, 3rd place in Medicine and Health
- Elizabeth Underwood: Certificate from Association for Women Geoscientists, 2nd place in Energy/ Transportation
- Abbey Hogan: 3rd place in Chemistry from EI Dupont de Nemours Johnsonville Plant
- Sara Cook: Certificate from Tennessee Entomological Society, Excellence in Biology by Tri-Beta, 2nd place in Animal Science
- Daniel Dela Cruz: Certificate from Tennessee Society of Professional Engineers, Honorable Mention in Engineering
- Parker Rice: Certificate Tennessee Society of Professional Engineers, 3rd place in Engineering
- Sydney Halliday: 3rd place in Animal Science
- Elizabeth Mabry: 1st place in Behavioral/Social Sciences
- Abby Watson: 3rd place in Behavioral/Social Science
- Anne Marie Rocconi: 2nd place in Biochemistry for MTSEF
- Payton McNeely: Honorable Mention in Biochemistry
- Morgan Wilson: Honorable Mention in Biochemistry
- Will Lankford: 2nd place in Cellular/Molecular Biology
- Alex Pearson: 3rd place in Engineering
- DJ McDowell: Honorable Mention place in Engineering
- Brinley Meek: 2nd place in Environmental Sciences and Management
- Cassidy Stephenson: 2nd place in Mathematical Sciences
- Madigan Burman: 2nd place in Medicine/Health
- Kaitlyn Blume: Hon. Mention in Medicine/Health
- Eli Grissom: 2nd place in Physics/Astronomy
- Becca Howes: 3rd place in Physics /Astronomy
- Lily Johnson: 3rd place in Physics /Astronomy
- Dylan Bryant: Hon. Mention in Physics /Astronomy
Box Tops & Campbell’s Labels
This is a reminder that CA collects Campbell’s labels and Box Tops through our CAA. The money raised from this project funds various school improvement projects. Last year we raised over $2000 through the Box Tops program alone! Please turn yours into your child’s teacher or Ms. Turnage in the front office.
We encourage you to download our mobile app from the App Store. We are currently only available on Apple products. This app will provide wonderful updates about what is going on at our school.