The Billy Frank Smith Memorial All Sports Banquet will be held next Friday, April 19th, 2013, at 6:30 P.M. in Clarksville Academy’s Activities Center. Please return reservation card with payment to Kari Turner in the front office by tomorrow!
Hunter Education Course
What: Receive your license after taking this course. You will be able to hunt legally after the course is complete.
Who: Jereme Odom from the Tennessee Wildlife Resource Agency and assistant will be conducting the class.
** Questions email: email@example.com
- 10- hour course (6 hours on-line and 4 hours on-site)
- Site: www.tnwildlife.org (on your top left, click-for hunters-then click hunter education)
- Find region 2 then find Clarksville Academy
- Print the completion of course and bring Sat.
- There are 3 on-line courses offered (choose the one the best fits your needs)
* Fee ranges from $9.95 to $24.95 depending on the on-line course you choose.
* Students will be required to pass a test.
* The last 4 hours will be conducted at Clarksville Academy (8am-noon)
on Sat. April 27th .
This involves a round table discussion, a test, and a one- hour live fire test.
* AGE -9 years old and up. **Parents please come with your student.
A quarterback camp will be held on April 26-28. Open to ages 11-17 and only 10 participants. Cost is $225. Please contact Todd Hood if you are interested.
A reminder to all parents, if your child is going to be absent or is absent due to illness, we ask that you notify the school. Thank you.
Please join Fellowship of Christian Athletes on Wednesdays for our meeting! This year Upper school FCA will meet in Coach Holt’s classroom #118 (under the gym). We will be meeting on Wednesday mornings at 7:15 a.m. Please come and be a part of FCA, everyone is welcome!